DIRECTING WORKSHOP PROGRAM
April 2018 - June 2018 @
THE CROWD THEATER
Classes will be held on:
- Only 4 Saturdays from April 7th to May 5th (no class on April 28th)
- 12pm to 4pm (4 hours) each class
All Classes will be at:
The Crowd Theater - 3935 North Broadway, Chicago, IL 60613
Each selected participant will also Direct as part of The Director's Festival Showcase.
The Director's Festival Showcase will be held on:
- Saturday, June 2nd / 1-5pm & Sunday, June 3rd / 1-5pm
- TECH will be from 11-1pm for both days.
- Each Director will put together a 25-minute sketch show and apply techniques learned.
Applicants are required to attend all classes and, their Festival performance & tech times (unless specific exceptions are acceptable by the coordinator).**
To be considered for the full program, the following are
- one complicated Application form. See below.
- email a current Directing and/or Acting resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY 8 APPLICANTS WILL BE SELECTED.
** For people that are not selected, you may come in to Audit. This means you will only come in to observe, not participate. To be considered as an Auditor, please still fulfill the Applicant Requirements above.
Submissions deadline is: MIDNIGHT OF SUNDAY, MARCH 11th, 2018.